PEM Surface Lightweight Aquatic Matting features a lightweight, porous construction that eliminates standing water and provides added slip-resistance to reduce fall-related injuries.
*Not for Use on Golf Course Applications, see High Traffic Matting
The lightweight nature of the product makes it easy to handle and place around wet areas, and the unique texture of PEM matting ensures that the mat will stay put.
PEM matting is exceptionally easy to maintain and can be cleaned in a matter of minutes, which makes it the ideal solution for aquatic facilities, locker/shower/restrooms, pool decks, as well as boat decks, docks and landing stages.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Added porosity allows water to drain through and dry quickly
- Textured surface helps matting stay securely in place
- Can be easily lifted and handled for hassle-free cleaning and maintenance
- Rolls up for convenient storage and transportation
- Trims easily with razor knife for custom fitting and installation
- Provides a slip-resistant surface, even while wet, that reduces fall/slip related injuries
- Approximate Thickness: 1/4"
Pem Surface Lightweight Matting Applications Include:
- Indoor pool decks
- Shower areas
- Locker room floor matting
- Outdoor pool decks
- Residential docks
- Swim meet & event flooring
Color samples are available upon request. We strive to display as accurately as possible the colors of products shown on this website. Due to the inconsistencies of various display monitors, the color you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. When placing your order, you are acknowledging this fact and waive any claim of dissatisfaction due to color.